What a pathetic epitaph. Imagine having these lines written on his tombstone. OH the humility of all this. Although I did in fact die, I might have. I ate a whole lot # 2111 peanut butter jar. It seems that some pots have been tainted with salmonella. Folks began to get sick after eating the stuff. It appears that the outbreak began in August 2006. Tests and recent studies case-control, the Center for Disease Control was finally able to identify some jars of peanut butter, with the lot number 2111, the probable cause of the disease.
With the FDA who jumped right on the problem with the speed of a turtle, we were alerted for peanut butter contaminated after only 300 cases of disease in 39 States and a mere six months. Their hasty actions were amounted to only by FEMA to Katrina response. And he came in only a few hours after I scraped the last bite of the pot peanut butter. I examined gagging myself the way in which some of these skinny models to do whenever they lose their will and eat a ticking together, but I thought things had already digested especially since I had eaten in the same pot for a month. Although the lid has been marked with the lot number begin with 2111, apparently, I got lucky and attracted a jar flawed, if not I'm insensitive to food poisoning of Salmonella.
This is just my opinion or it seems that the food industry have had a bad decade Birds got the flu, the got e. coli, got tomatoes, spinach public cows went mad, ConAgra recalled over 400,000 pounds of meals that may have been under treated pulp and meatball, shipments of honey from China contained a potentially harmful antibiotic (although according to the reports of the gouvernementrien this never reached the) (store shelves), got peanut butter Salmonella and the flat runs away with the spoon.
This includes even not all drugs that have been recalled in recent years because of chronic diseases and the use of drug-related deaths. It makes an almost wonder if as long as consumers, we should stop consuming anything that this be done by someone other than ourselves.
But the proverbial straw came and broke the vase a few weeks ago, when our pets began dying from contaminated animal feed. Melamine found in pet food was traced to wheat gluten imported from a company based in Jiangshu province, China.
Now you can poison me, but Don't mess with my dog. Wars have been launched at least. I am sure that most people feel the same way. We are now afraid to feed them anything but our left overs. And if everyone eats such as my family, it is not the left remains after we finished a meal. If I had recourse to my food from the stash of venison dog in my freezer which remained hunting Hubby deer last year. He (the dog) had a medium rare steak for breakfast and I made a roast for dinner. However, the meat will not long last at the rate he eats, so I will eventually need to take the risk and buy food for dogs for him.
I now seeks to hire a food taster of dog. I need someone to eat food for dogs first, and if they do not die, then I will know that feed my dog safely. I was really hoping to hire Donald Trump for the job, but it participates equally with his reality TV show called, "Extreme comb Over" or whatever. In any event, there probably would have shot himself in the first week. I therefore will now have to go with my second choice.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 76 million Americans are écoeurées, 325,000 are hospitalized and 5,000 die each year because of something they ate. (or look at pictures of Paris Hilton). According to an anonymous source, the FDA made plans to change the labels on the containers of food to include the following warning: warning. This product may contain e. coli, Salmonella, rat poison or other similar ingredients. If better served with a stomach pump.
I need to go now. I have phone Paris Hilton and ask him if it will be my dog taster.
You can still learn more on www.netdoctor.co.uk and http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/
No comments:
Post a Comment